Practical Communication Strategies eLearning Module
$60.00 inc. GST
Practical Communication Strategies is an essential module to equip disability support workers and therapists with foundation knowledge about communication aids and strategies. It is integral that frontline staff have this knowledge, as poor communication can often lead to poorer inclusion and engagement outcomes and a rise in behaviours of concern. This module is also recommended as part of frontline staff induction, or as a refresher for those who have previously completed communication training
Practical Communication Strategies eLearning will give learners:
- An understanding about why communication aids are important
- Skills to identify different types of communication aids
- Practical communication strategies to improve support for people who have a range of communication support needs
Our eLearning courses:
- Fit seamlessly into your existing accessibility and inclusion framework
- Can be easily accessed by employees using an online LMS/portal login
- Are SCORM compatible.
Further discounts available for purchases over 100+ licenses. Please contact us on 1800 472 673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Note: Purchase of this product strictly enables twelve months of access to the modules. Access is removed after this time. Access is not automated, please allow 3-5 business days for your eLearning access to be activated.