My Day Book
$450.00 inc. GST
My Day Book is a communication book produced by Scope’s Communication and Inclusion Resource Centre.
‘My Day’ books are a great way for children and adults with communication difficulties to share information about their day.
They provide a visual way of sharing the activities a person has done, where they have been, how they felt, anything different or special that has happened and anything they need to bring the next day.
They are a great visual support for any person with difficulty finding the right words, articulating, or remembering what happened in their day.
My Day Book includes
- Styled front and back cover – choose from 12 different designs
- Personal photo on the front (optional)
- Instructions for use
- Two “conversation” pages to stick your cards on and recount your day
- Tabbed story pages in the following categories:
- Days of the week
- Special activities
Choose up to 90 laminated cards (15 per page)
Note: If you wish to customise the storage and/or conversation pages do not complete this order. Please fill out this application form and select the design support option.
How to order
- Download the My Day Book – Request Form
- Tick all of the relevant boxes to customise your order (remember, you can only fit 15 cards to a page).
- Save the form to your computer
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your child
Paying by credit card
- Pay for your book, by adding this product to the shopping cart, and following the prompts to arrange payment.
- Compete the application form and return to email@example.com.
- We will confirm your payment and notify you of the estimate time for receiving your book.
- Use your Core Consumables (Low cost AT for Communication or Cognitive Support) or Capital Supports (Assistive Technology) funds. If you are unsure of how to access these funds please contact NECAS.
- Compete the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may send you a service agreement to return (agency managed NDIS plans only)
- We will confirm your payment and notify you of the estimate wait time for receiving your book.
Your book will not be made until we have received your completed form, photo and payment. As this is a customised item, please allow 2-3 weeks for production.
For more information, please contact the Communication and Inclusion Resource Centre
Phone: 03 9843 2000