Scope Access Services eLearning Packages
$60.00 – $100.00 inc. GST
Scope’s Access Services now have three eLearning packages available!
- ‘See the Person’ Disability Engagement
- ‘Accessible information’ eLearning
- ‘Communication Access’ eLearning
Our eLearning courses:
- Fit seamlessly into your existing accessibility and inclusion framework
- Can be easily accessed by employees using an online LMS/portal login
- Are SCORM compatible.
‘See the Person’ Disability Engagement eLearning will:
- Rapidly equip your team with the confidence and skills to interact positively with all people
- Ensure everyone knows their roles and responsibilities under the Disability Discrimination Act
- Develop your organization’s status as a leader in creating a more inclusive and welcoming community.
‘Accessible information’ eLearning will enable you to:
- Understand the need for accessible written information
- Know about legislation that defines accessible written information as a human right
- Be able to identify who benefits from accessible written information
- Know the difference between plain language and Easy English
- Be able to identify the key features of Easy English
- Understand the role of a support person when reading Easy English
- Know how to achieve best practice when developing and distributing Easy English documents
- Understand how to produce Easy English documents.
‘Communication Access’ eLearning will teach you about:
- Communication and the range of communication disabilities
- Alternative communication tools and strategies, with interactive examples
- How you can support communication as a human right through customer interactions.
You can purchase each session individually, or take advantage of a discount for multiple courses.
- 1 x eLearning course for $60 per person/license
- 2 x eLearning courses for $80 per person/license
- 3 x eLearnings courses for $100 per person/license
Further discounts available for purchases over 100+ licenses. Please contact us on 1800 472 673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Access is provided for 12 months from the date of activation.
Note: Access is not automated, please allow 3-5 business days for your eLearning access to be activated.