Disability Inclusion and Communication Access Training for V/Line Coach Operators 24th August
$350.00 inc. GST
At Scope, we specialize in disability inclusion services across Australia. Our training program will empower your business and staff to become disability confident, and inclusive. By sharing real-life experiences and facilitating open discussions, we make an immediate impact on your organisation, fostering acceptance and creating a welcoming environment for all. Choose our interactive sessions led by trainers with lived experience and unlock the power of inclusion for your passengers’.
Disability Inclusion and Communication Access Training is a requirement and directive from V/Line under the sub-contractor agreement.
Date: Thursday 24th August 2023
Time: 11.00am – 3.30pm (AEST)
Location: Traralgon – address yet to be confirmed
Note: Lunch will be provided
- Understanding key challenges experienced by people with disability
- Be aware of disability laws that impact V/Line coaches
- Recognise the Communication Access Symbol and know what it means
- Understand that we all communicate in different ways and there are different types of communication disabilities
- Be aware of the communication strategies you can use to support good customer service
- Understand how to respectfully interact with people with disability
Enrolling in this course:
- To enrol please select the date and location you prefer and add it to your cart. If you are registering for multiple people, please provide names/contact details for all attendees in the order notes or send a list by email to email@example.com
- Note that all times are AEST
- Enrolments close two weeks prior to training
- Sessions are limited to a maximum of 20 learners
- If minimum numbers are not met by enrolment deadline, sessions may be postponed/rescheduled.
Terms and Conditions:
By purchasing training you acknowledge the following terms and conditions:
- If you are unable to attend training, 1-week’s notice is required. You can postpone your place by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating another training session within the following three months that you would like to transfer to. If no cancellation advice is given, you will forfeit the costs of your training.
- Workshops are subject to sufficient numbers. You will be advised at least 1-week ahead of time if the workshop is cancelled. In the instance of a cancellation, you will be offered a place in a workshop within the next three months, should the dates not suit you will be offered a full refund.
- You are the designated attendee for this workshop. If you make arrangements for someone else to come in your place, you must let us know the name of the replacement by contacting us as soon as possible.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com or phone us on 1300 4 72673